COVID-19 Vaccines in Brevard County
Florida Department of Health in Brevard Vaccine Sites:
Vaccinations are available, with no appointment, at all three clinics for those 5 and older. Bring a completed COVID-19 Vaccine Screening and Consent Form for more efficient service. Boosters available for eligible. No appointment required.
- 8am-4pm weekdays, Melbourne Clinic, 601 E. University Blvd.
- 8am-4pm weekdays, Titusville Clinic, 611 N. Singleton Ave.
- 8am-4pm weekdays, Viera Clinic, 2555 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
Brevard Health Alliance:
Moderna vacccines available for children 6 months to 11 years on special clinic days. Appointments required by calling 321-510-0276:
- July 6, Malabar Clinic, 775 Malabar Road
- July 7, Titusville Clinic: 1537 N. Singleton Road
- July 13, Port St. John Clinic, 7227 N. Highway 1, Suite 300
- July 14, Palm Bay Clinic, 5270 Babcock St. N.E., Suite 1