All finalists have been named for the 2018 Parrish Medical Center Stars of Space Coast Awards to honor the “stellar work” of nonprofits, which will be presented Nov. 30 by 2-1-1 Brevard.
- For the Health First Supernova Award: Alliance for Neighborhood Restoration, Neighbor Up Brevard and Volunteers of America.
- For CBRE/Imperial Plaza Superstar Employee: Steve Kelly of Housing for Homeless, Kerry McNeely of Central Brevard Sharing Center and Erick Terhune of Blast Off Performing Arts.
- For Eisenmenger, Robinson, Blaue & Peters, PA, Superstar Volunteer: Joe Ameigh of Community of Hope, Dr. Kevin Hachmeister of Florida Department of Health and William Perdue of Central Brevard Sharing Center.
- For Hospice of St. Francis Starburst: Community Foundation for Brevard, Space Coast Health Foundation and United Way of Brevard. (No winner will be named.)
- For Publix All-Star: Catholic Charities, Central Brevard Sharing Center and Salvation Army of Melbourne. (No winner will be named.)
- For Florida Power & Light Community Star: Brevard County Legal Aid, Community of Hope and The Orion Foundation.
Finalists and winners for the first three awards were selected by judges. Starburst and All-Star honorees were picked by 2-1-1 Brevard staff. And Community Star finalists were decided by more than 1,100 online votes.
Finalists each receive two complimentary tickets to the Nov. 30 recognition at Center for Collaboration in Rockledge. Tickets also may be purchased for $35.
For information, contact Communications Manager Belinda Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-631-9290, ext. 224.