It’s been a big year for 2-1-1 Brevard, including being named Florida Today VRA Organization of the Year on Nov. 17. The award recognized the core work of 2-1-1 staff in logging 42,000 calls last year.
But it also recognized our emphasis on magnifying impact in Brevard with newer programs and partnerships to improve the lives of:
- Veterans (Brevard Veterans Resource Network)
- Families with young children (Help Me Grow)
- People who are homeless or at risk of homelessness (Brevard Homeless Coalition)
- People with medically related needs (Parrish Community Health Navigator)
- All residents of the county in crisis events such as a hurricane (Brevard Emergency Management Citizen Information Hotline)